Real Estate and Housing

Buying or selling a home? Renting an apartment?  Interested in purchasing a mixed-use property? Need advice to address a boundary issue with the zoning and planning committee?

We can assist you with the following real estate matters, and more:

  • Residential and Commercial closings
  • Summary process/ Notice to Quit
  • Evictions
  • Land use
  • Zoning and Planning
  • Landlord-Tenant

If you are looking for legal advice, call Attorney Wickless today at 860-889-8804 to schedule an appointment. Evening and weekend appointments are available.